Following the postponement of the SiGMA Manila expo this June to May 2021, SiGMA decided to jump on the opportunity and launch TWO virtual conferences: SiGMA Asia Focus and SiGMA Deep Tech. Both virtual conferences will take place on the same week of the original show dates, 8-10 June 2020.
SiGMA-ICE ASIA FOCUS: In line with their commitment to cover the various gaming verticals and also bring Asia and the West closer together, they have curated an interesting agenda with a line-up of speakers made up of final decision makers.
SiGMA DEEP TECH: By Techies. For Techies. SiGMA Deep Tech will shine a spotlight on expert tech leaders, CTOs and developers Topics such as with AI, Big Data, UI, open-source vs licensed tech and much more will be addressed during the talks.
SiGMA is trying to provide fresh content, and to help you navigate through these turbulent times. Whether you’re exploring Asia as a new frontier or which tech solutions to embrace, we got you covered this June 8-10th.
SiGMA Asia agenda includes topics such as:
- Focus Philippines & ASEA: Asia’s undisputed hub for iGaming
- Focus Australia: Challenges & New opportunities
- Focus Japan: Updates & Restrictions lifted for land-based gambling
- Focus India: iGaming on the rise
- Roadmap for Asia post Covid- spotlighting Macau and South East Asia
- Can live gaming revive Casino in a digital era?
- M&A appetite in Asia post Covid
- Managing black market & consumer protection in Asia
- Payment & Gaming: Crypto Use
SiGMA Deep Tech agenda includes topics such as:
- Data in iGaming: Managing Data effectively
- Real-time data: life cycle engagement & customer management challenges
- Quantum & Neuromorphic computing
- Data & Cybersecurity
For more info and registration click here.