Located in the heart of the Mediterranean, the island of Malta host approximately 250 iGaming companies and has licensed about 450 companies. The market employs a solid workforce of 8,000; making Malta an ideal platform to host such an event. With an attractive lotteries and gaming jurisdiction as well as a solid, EU-approved taxation system, the country is also host to many quality affiliates, expats who have settled in Malta, who have decided to combine an ideal working climate with good quality of life.
Who Should Attend?
- Digital Games representatives
- Remote Gaming operators and associations
- Regulators and related government entities
- Land-based operators
- Recruitment agencies
- Lottery, racing, sports betting and skill game representatives
- Industry vendors and suppliers
- Marketing, media and communications firms
- Legal firms
- Financial institutions, accountancy and consultancy firms
- B2B I.T. and software providers
- Social media innovators
October 30th and November 2nd, 2014.
Intercontinental Bay Arena in St. Julians.
InterContinental Hotel Malta is the venue for all three SiGMA conferences. The venue is located next to the InterContinental Bay Arena and has a number of state-of-the-art conference rooms, providing a variety of capacities in various seating arrangements.
For more information about the event, speakers and conference click here.